Monday, November 12, 2012

Singing In The Snow

Well, I haven't written in about three days even though I said I would try to write every day. Oh well, at least it isn't five months.
It's snowing a lot right now. The last time I posted, I talked about it. The girls played out there for a really long time, but I only went out once; to shovel the driveway.
I didn't want to. Of course I didn't. It was cold, and I didn't want to put on all of those snow clothes. But I did.
I brought my mp3 player, and then I started shoveling the snow. I was listening to Queen of course. I was listening to 'We Are The Champions' and singing at the top of my lungs. It was fun. Because no one told me to shut up. (No, my family doesn't tell me shut up but they say be quiet. Same thing right?)
I had finished shoveling in like twenty minutes but I still pushed the shovel down the driveway.
About forty minutes later, my sister came out in her snow clothes and singing too, and then the next one came out and we all started singing.
So then the girls went and played in the snow and I went inside after my throat started hurting and I started coughing.
Apparently I had been out for two hours. I had been singing for two hours straight.
It was fun though. I think I'll do again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment