Friday, November 9, 2012

Stuff On My Mind

Well, I guess I'll just write what I'm thinking about today. I'm making a goal to write a blog post every day,  because I like writing, and I made this blog for a reason! To. . . blog.

You know what would be cool to have? A time machine. You could go back to when your parents were kids! (A long, long time a go.)
Mostly I think it'd be cool to go the 70's and 80's. No, not only because that's when Queen was around. But they had Jukeboxes and cool cars and stuff! And weird clothes and hair.

My mom and dad showed the kids an old show they used to watch called The Brady Bunch. It's pretty good, and I like it a lot. And I didn't actually know it was a real show. I had seen 'Bob' crying about it or something in What About Bob. (I don't know if your supposed to put shows/movies in italics but whatever.)

Well, it snowed today. My mom is going to blog about it of course. Look at where we live!
She says that a lot. And I know  where we live. I haven't been playing outside yet because the dog might push me down in the snow, take my gloves, chew them up, then he'd come and kill me and I'd die. Okay, I'm over exaggerating.



It feels a bit like Christmas. It's weird. It's snowing, we had cocoa, I'm wearing warm clothes, I slept in- Oh wait, I always do that.

Okay I think that's good.
Oh, here's an awesome Queen picture I found.
Brian May. My favorite dude in Queen.








No comments:

Post a Comment