Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I'm Back

Well, I know I haven't written in a really long time, but I sort of want to write something.

I'm in love with Queen right now. You know, that really awesome band. It's all I listen to at the time. Yes, I'm still in love with Harry Potter, but Queen is another 'thing' right now.

Last night the family (Well, Mom, Dad and I) were all on computers refreshing the page over and over again hoping that Romney (I don't know if that's disrespectful for me to call a grown up guy by his last name, but I've been doing it for a while) would get more points or whatever. It was fun (for me). Until, Obama won California.
So we let Dad watch the old Animated Star Trek thing.

I started the second Inkheart book Inkspell. My mom said something like Inkheart is a bookworm book. Something like that I guess.
But it is really awesome. It's a book about books, and I love books.

I took a typing test again and I got 59 again. But, my aunt (One of them), got over 100. She said it was because of all that school on the computer. Sure I guess, but my mom writes like ten blogs a day and she got 79.

We had left over pizza for breakfast, but I thought that was gross so I had normal breakfast. You know, like toast and that microwave oatmeal stuff.

I'm starting Christmas music in piano now. It's fun, but I hope we don't get jinxed and get sick again on Christmas for starting to early.

Hey, I think this is the longest blog post I've ever written! I guess stuff happens during like five months.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore you. You are witty and light and write very well.
    As for the typing? Mollie is better than I am at pretty much everything. It doesn't make me sad . . . I've accepted it! It is nice to have one of your closest friends be so talented.
    I'm glad you are playing Christmas music. It is joyful.

    ReplyDelete